L-Lysine + Vitamin B12 + C + Zinc
- Anew Vita Lysine supplement is a unique blend of L-lysine, Vitamin B12, Pureway Vitamin C, and Zinc that is formulated to promote lip, mouth and oral tissue health.*
- Benefits of Anew Vita Lysine include: oral tissue health, lip and mouth health, immune system support, connective tissue health, nervous system support, aids healthy cellular functions, and regulates cellular repair.*
- Lysine is one of the nine essential amino acids required from growth and tissue repair. Lysine also may supports calcium absorption.*
- Vitamin B12 supports neuronal health, aids in production of red blood cells, and carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism.*
- Made In U.S.A. and encapsulated in Non GMO Vegetable capsules. NO Artificial Flavor or Colors. NO Preservatives. Naturally free from gluten, wheat, yeast, lactose and soy. Made by a registered cGMP manufacturer.
Lysine is one of the nine essential amino acids required from growth and tissue repair.* The human body does not synthesize lysine, so it must be consumed through the diet. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and the largest of the B vitamins. Vitamin B12 plays a part in numerous bodily functions. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that the human body cannot generate on its own and needs to be consumed on a regular basis. Essential for the overall health, it is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues, and the proper functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is produced by Pureway-C (a registered trademark of One Innovation Labs). Zinc is an essential mineral nutrient necessary for a healthy body. Lysine supports the immune system, connective tissues, oral tissues, and calcium absorption.* Vitamin B12 is essential for cellular functions, and also supports the nervous and immune system.* Other benefits include support in production of red blood cells, and carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism.* Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and involved in numerous biochemical processes.* Benefits include supporting the immune system, cellular functions, and endothelial health.* Zinc plays a vital role in all human living cells, including enzymatic and chemical reactions, metabolic reactions, and supporting numerous essential bodily functions.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician for any health problems. For informational purposes only.